Collection of Information.
1. The Firm Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, The Firm may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The Firm to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. The Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that The Firm may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Web site features, content or services. You specfically agree that by filling out such contact information via forms on this website, that the Firm may contact you on an on-going basis with various information including but not limited to newsletters, emails and special offers. You may ask to be removed from receiving such communications at any time in the future, but unless and until we hear from you to be removed, you consent to continue receiving such informaiton.
Use of Information.
1. The Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing The Firm Web sites to your interest, and also to help The Firm select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help The Firm tailor The Firm Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of The Firm's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, The Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but The Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. The Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Firm Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Firm over the Internet, either through the Firm's Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney - Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
"Honest, Trustworthy & Dependable. "
"We won our case. Mr. Willie's demeanor helped ease the tension and his knowledge helped us to make good choices. Even the secretary went out of her way to drop paperwork off at my home. That's going beyond the expectations!"A.S., Austin
"We Recommend Willie & Dasher All The Time."
"We recommend Willie & Dasher all the time. We tell all of our family and friends about our wonderful experience with the firm. They are awesome.!"J.S., Austin
"Eric returned my phone call the same day--that says it all...I wish I would have met Eric sooner."
"The Law Office of Willie and Dasher was straightforward, supportive, friendly, personable and provided prompt information. They are a small firm and not intimidating to work with. From the day I first contacted their offices, Eric was polite, and made me feel comfortable that I could talk to him. Also, Eric returned my phone call the same day--that says it all. Eric is very comfortable, respectful and good in court. I wish I would have met Eric sooner. When people have asked me who to use for a lawyer, I brag about being comfortable with an attorney I trust. For legal advice I recommend Eric highly. He's a great guy and cares about his clients."M.M., Austin
"Eric listens - how rare is that?!-and then provides information, options and sound guidance. I never thought I’d be a person to need a lawyer, but such is life-and I’m pleased the one I have a relationship with is Eric."
"Mr. Willie is professional, organized and responsive. Our experience was totally positive-Eric was very clear about his part, my part-what needed to be done, how to do it, what it would cost-there were no surprises. Even though I engaged Eric for a simple matter (he helped my son change his name)-Eric never treated it as anything less than important-which of course it was to us! I always felt that I had Eric’s full attention. Eric listens - how rare is that?!-and then provides information, options and sound guidance. I never thought I’d be a person to need a lawyer, but such is life-and I’m pleased the one I have a relationship with is Eric. The Law Office of Willie & Dasher couldn’t possibly do better. Don’t waste your time going anywhere else."N.G., Dripping Springs