Family Law Resources Brought to You By Our Austin TX Family Law Attorneys & Divorce Lawyers
We have thousands of satisfied clients, many of whom are repeat clients and we are constantly receiving reviewing information related to family law, child custody, estate planning, & divorce in the state of Texas.
Why does this happen?
Our mission has always been the same: We treat you as we would our own family: with the fairness, honesty and respect you deserve.
If you are looking for information related to family law, please review our featured resources section to get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions our family attorneys receive.
- Child Support Negotiation: How Can I Negotiate For Lower Child Support Payments?
- How to Pay Child Support in Texas
Same Sex Divorce
Helpful Resources for those Looking for Family Law Help in Austin, TX
- Hiring an attorney FAQs
- Texas Child Support Guide to the Basics
- Court Ordered Child Support Information
- Determining Factors for Child Support in Texas
- Learn More About Alimony in Texas
- 3 Types of Restraining Orders You Can File in Texas
- Everything You Need to Know About Domestic Partnerships in Texas
- Enforcement of Orders
If you are experiencing issues in your marriage, such as domestic violence and need some additional support, we recommend the following organizations:
Family Violence Prevention Fund: www.endabuse.org
Partnership Against Domestic Violence www.padv.org
Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network www.rainn.org